Lesa Lang Holland Hawkins Food Bank Holiday Food Drive
11/5/2012 - 12/31/2012
This holiday season help CRMC’s Hospice of Cullman County feed the patients and their families by donating non-perishable food items during the Holiday Food Drive: November 5 – December 31. The Lesa Lang Holland Hawkins Food Bank is named in honor of the beloved Hospice of Cullman County social worker that worked tirelessly to provide for all hospice patients and their families.
Drop boxes for food are in the following locations:
Some of the items needed include:
- CRMC Hospital Campus: Professional Office Building 1, 2 & 3 lobbies
- CRMC Hospital Main Entrance
- Piggly Wiggly – Alabama Highway 157
- Warehouse Discount Grocery – Alabama Highway 157
For more information, call the Hospice of Cullman County Office at (256) 739-5185.
- Instant Oatmeal
- Canned Goods
- Any other easily prepared non-perishable food item
Back to Calendar