Cullman Regional Medical Center’s Health Information Services department is responsible for maintaining accurate medical records on every patient that comes to CRMC and handles the release of medical records information. The Medical Records Team includes Certified Medical Coders, Certified Medical Transcriptionists and Health Information Technicians with over 200 years combined experience in Medical Records with training in coding, transcription, release of information, birth certificates and death certificates.
How Do I Get a Copy of my Medical Records?
I need a copy of my Medical Records from Woodland Medical Center or Hartselle Medical Center. How Do I get a Copy of those records?
- Complete the attached form.
- Bring the attached form to the Medical Records office with your photo identification to request the records.
- If you are completing and mailing the form to CRMC, your signature must be notarized and witnessed.
- If the patient is 14 or older, they must sign a release form to obtain a copy of their medical record.
- If an attorney needs copies of your medical record the can mail the request to CRMC
Patients wishing to obtain a copy of their Woodland Medical Center or Hartselle Medical Center medical records should direct their request to Parkway Medical Center, 1874 Beltline Road, Decatur, Alabama, 35601 or call (256) 301-3380.
Office is located in Professional Office Building 1, Second Floor. When you get off of the elevator, the office is directly in front of you.
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday, 7 am – 5 pm
1912 AL Highway 157, POB 1, 2nd Floor
Cullman, AL 35058
PO Box 1108
Cullman, AL 35056-1108
Telephone: (256) 737-2502
Fax: (256) 737-2504