Cullman Emergency Medical Services
The first few minutes in an emergency situation can be critical. That's why our Paramedics and EMTs are certified and trained to deal with complicated medical emergencies. We'll be there when you need us. Cullman Emergency Medical Services is 24-Hour Ambulance Service that has been serving Cullman County Since 1970.
- E-911 Medical Provider
- 24 full-time & 21 part-time Paramedics
- Five trained and Certified Dispatchers/EMTs
- 12 Ambulances. All have advanced life support capability.
- All ambulances equipped with 12-lead EKG Technology, which transmit directly to the ER Physicians for Real-time results
- Two Rescue Trucks with the "Jaws of Life" Equipment
- Two Polaris Ranger UTV which allow the CEMS Ambulance Services to better aid with rescue efforts in our community
- All Personnel have State of Alabama credentials, which means no delay for physician orders in critical situations.
Cullman Emergency Medical Services is currently housed on Cherokee Avenue in the old Woodland Hospital Emergency Room.
Hours of Operation
24 hours a day, 7 days a week
601 2nd Avenue SW
Cullman, AL 35055
PO Box 1108
Cullman, AL 35056-1108
Telephone: 9-1-1 or (256) 734-1524
FAX: (256) 737-0314