Community Health Outreach
CRMC Tobacco Treatment Program
The goal of the program is to help people quit using tobacco and to successfully quit for good using a proven, evidence-based approach.
What does the program include?
- Information Session: (1) session to determine if the program is right for you. Provides an opportunity to ask questions about the program.
- Treatment Sessions: (6) sessions to help you develop the skills to successfully quite for good.
- Follow-up Sessions: To help increase your chance for success, permanently.
When is the program held?
- Classes are offered at various times to fit various schedules.
Where are the Sessions held?
- Sessions are held at Cullman Regional Medical Center