Community Health Outreach
CRMC Wellness 2nd Annual Spring into Summer 5K & Fun Run
Thanks to Everyone who came out and enjoyed the race.
Our 2nd annual Spring into Summer 5K will be held on Saturday, April 23 on the CRMC Campus. Registration will begin at 6:45 am, the Kids' 1-Mile Fun Run at 8 am and the 5K at 8:30 am. CRMC employees as well as members of the Cullman community are invited to participate.
- $10 Kids' Fun Run
- $25 - Early bird Registration - until April 22
- $30 - Late / Race Day Registration
- FREE - CRMC Team Members
Use the form below to complete your registration.
If you are under 18 years of age, you MUST have a parent or legal guardian sign the release of liability.
- Complete your entry form online and electronically sign the waiver.
- You may also register by turning in a registration form and payment. Sign the form and mail it or drop it off to CRMC's ONE Rehab/CRMC Wellness Services office (located POB 1, first floor) or mail to: CRMC Wellness Program, PO Box 1108, Cullman, AL 35056-1108.
- Make checks payable to: CRMC Wellness
- All forms must be received by April 13 to guarantee t-shirt size request.
- Entry Fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Register at ONE Rehab / ONE Fitness until Friday, April 22. (located on CRMC Campus, POB 1, 1st floor)
RACE DAY REGISTRATION
- Register at ONE Rehab / ONE Fitness, Saturday, April 23 from 6:45 - 7:30 am. T-shirts are not guaranteed for those who register after April 13.
RACE PACKETS & T-SHIRTS
All registered entrants can pick-up t-shirts and registration packets on race day at check-in, outside of ONE Rehab/Fitness - Professional Office Building 1, from 6:45-7:30 am.
The course starts and finishes at CRMC. It is a fairly tough course with some incline throughout the race. The streets will be blocked and protected along the course. There will be aid stations at the beginning, half-way through the course and at the end. Signs and volunteers will direct runners along the course. The Course is USATF Certified (AL16005JE).
Registration: 6:45 am
Spring Fun Run: 8 am
Spring into Summer 5K: 8:30 am
Awards will be given to the top 2 places in each division for both male and female winners. Additional door prizes will be given away during the awards ceremony. Must be present to win. Certificates will be given to all Spring Fun Run participants that complete the race.
Other Fun Events
- FREE Health Screenings - Blood Pressure, BMI, Bone Density, Cholesterol & Glucose
- Health Information Booths - Learn about healthy eating
- Learn various types of exercises
- Learn the best exercises to build muscle and burn fat
- Get health tips from area experts
Fun Kids' Activities
- Bounce House
- Food Vendors
- Hula-Hoop Contest
- Face painting
ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR THIS EVENT IS NOW CLOSED - YOU MAY REGISTER PRIOR TO THE START OF THE RACE. REGISTRATION BEGINS AT 6:45 AM.