CRMC Home Care Services
Cullman Regional Medical Center Home Care Services serves residents throughout Cullman County and extends your doctor’s care and hospital services to your home.
Our Services include:
- High quality, comprehensive home care
- A wide range of services including nursing, personal care aides, physical therapy, patient and family education, community resource planning, infusion therapy, specialized wound care and specialized diabetes management
- Arrangements for special equipment needs like hospital beds or wheelchairs
- A plan of care designed by your doctor and closely monitored by CRMC Home Care Services staff
- Medical supplies ordered by your doctor such as dressings, catheters, venipuncture or feeding tubes
- Processing of insurance claims
Cullman Regional Medical Center Home Care Services operates under the federal Medicare guidelines and is subject to annual review. We provide services without regard to the race, sex, national origin or handicap.
We are located on the second floor of Professional Office Building 1 on the main campus of Cullman Regional Medical Center.
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday 8 am until 4:30 pm
On call – nights, weekends and holidays
1912 AL Highway 157, POB 1, 2nd Floor
Cullman, AL 35058
PO Box 1108
Cullman, AL 35056-1108
Telephone: (256) 737-2831
Fax: (256) 737-2829