About the CRMC Maternity & Nursery Center
CRMC Maternity Center offers the following to new moms and babies
- The choice of natural childbirth or any available form of anesthesia.
- Personal nursing care throughout your labor to support you and your family.
- The option to keep your new baby in your room or in the newborn nursery.
- Prenatal Education Classes on childbirth and breastfeeding
- Lactation counselors to discuss your breastfeeding concerns, and you can schedule outpatient appointments as needed by calling the Breastfeeding Help Line: (256) 737-2217.
- Comfortable labor/delivery/recovery/postpartum (LDRP) suites that allow mothers to deliver, recover and recuperate in the same room.
- Post surgery rooms for moms that have experienced a cesarean-section delivery
CRMC Maternity Center Room amenities include:
- New delivery beds
- New infant warmer systems enclosed in custom cabinetry
- New fetal montiors
- Double-recliner sofa and table that also converts into a twin-bed for guest to comfortably room in
- 32" Flat screen televisions and DVD players
- Hairdryers for patients and caregivers
- Custom cabinetry
- High-end custom tile showers
- New bathroom mirrors and solid-surface, Corian countertops
The CRMC Nursery features:
The CRMC Maternity & Nursery Care Center provides the following for all babies/moms
- Well-baby cribs, and can accommodate twins and triplets.
- Advanced nursery care beds for newborns requiring assistance in transitioning into the world.
- Isolettes for premature babies requiring extended stays to learn to feed and grow
For Mothers who plan to breastfeed, CRMC Maternity Services Center provides
- Baby Wash and Lotion
- Hair Brush
- White T-shirts
- Hand-knitted caps
- Formula, bottles & nipples for bottle-fed babies
- Bulb Syringe
- Digital photos on the online nursery
- Diaper bag
- Special keepsake birth certificates with footprints for your memory books
- Medela Brand Breast Pump
- Lanolin Cream
- Breast Pads