Maternity & Nursery Services Visitation Guidelines
While CRMC Hospital and the Maternity Center strive to provide family-centered care, we must also maintain the safety of all patients in our care. Therefore, we have established the following visitation guidelines for the Maternity & Nursery Services Center.
- Regular Visiting hours for the Maternity & Nursery Center are from 8 am until 8 pm.
- Visitors are restricted to three at a time during labor. Visitors will be permitted to change out with one another at the discretion of the patient.
- No one under 12 years of age will be allowed in the delivery room until after delivery.
- Two visitors are allowed during delivery.
- Visitation for patients not in labor is based upon the condition of that patient.
- Visitors are not permitted to linger outside the patient rooms or in the hallways. There is a Waiting Room located outside of the Maternity Center.
- Visitors may be asked to leave the room at the nurses’ discretion depending on the patients’ condition.
- Visitors with known or suspected infectious conditions will not be admitted.
- The front doors to the main entrance of the hospital are closed from 8 pm until 6 am, only admittance during these times is through the Emergency Room Entrance.
- The doors to the maternity center are locked at all times to protect the privacy and safety of our patients. Visitors must enter the maternity center through the waiting area near the patient elevators.
- Phone calls will not be transferred to patient rooms after 9 pm unless it is deemed an emergency.